Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day 18 - That Damn Scale!

On the bright side, I woke up early on Monday morning to dance to 6 songs from Just Dance 2 on the Wii and to do 15 minutes on Wii Fit. The picture is of "me" doing the "free step" for 10 minutes with a goal/pace of 800 steps at the end of 10 minutes.  Allie clapped for me when I made it to 900 steps by 10 minutes. LOL. Just Dance 2 was fun too - I am doing their workout Dance and I have a goal to earn 7000 sweat points for the week. .although note to self:  Just I am rolling out of bed to work out in my own home, A SPORTS BRA , or any bra, is required equipment.

I stayed on program and within my points and made an awesome discovery - Trader Joe's has Shrimp Fried Rice and Chicken Fried Rice that takes like 4 minutes to make on the stove (that is the top thing with the burners, right?) and 5 points per cup!!  I had 1.5 cups and a big salad for a delicious dinner last night.

But that friggen scale... know how many times I have weighed myself in the last 36 hours? Yeah, I am not telling you because you would be appalled to know the truth.  Anyways, bottom line - no matter how many clothes I am wearing or not wearing, wet or dry from the shower and regardless of the time of day, I AM NOT LOWER THAN LAST WEEK. 

I am still fat enough that water weight should be coming off- don't you think?  I mean I know I had some high point meals, but I am still well within my Weekly Points Allowance of those extra 49 points. . .shouldn't that scale be less???

Well, at this point I think I might blame exercise. . .I know its not my weigh in day until tomorrow, but just saying that I am not looking forward to it.

No, I don't feel like giving up.  I don't feel like gorging on junk food.  Just momentarily frustrated. ..

1 comment:

  1. you get the best feeling if you only weigh yourself once a week - just resist the temptation to not drive yourself crazy

    ReplyDelete